• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Meet and Greet - Unusual

Disneyfreak05

Earning my Ears
So, I am leaving in 85 hours :banana: and my brother wants me to get one picture and autograph for him. This one is unusual but does anyone know if and where Launch Pad McQuack might show up. I know this one might be a strecth but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Unfortunately, he is a very rare character. He is possible, but you'd be very, very lucky to find him.

My best advice for him, and any characters is to talk to the character handlers as much as possible (the ones wearing the character Mickey Hand logo on their uniforms). They will know who is out and when.

But they won't know every schedule. Just the characters in their area. So talk to them all.

Good luck on your trip! I hope you find him!

In some quick searching, I'm reading that you can *sometimes* see him at the entrance to AK, but I think it's pretty rare.

Launch Pad is a TOUGH meet. He does still come out at odd times, but chances of seeing him are VERY slim.

Check the link in my sig for the characte finder - it has data from other guests on where they have recently spotted the various characters.

The first and only I saw him was in front of City Hall in MK back in 2002...

What you can do is go to the main information building for a particular park and ask them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter