• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Meals

There is an informal character breakfast on the 4 night cruises. Call the PALs line to find out when characters will be appearing in PC during breakfast hours. It is not advertised. ;)

lbgraves said:
There is an informal character breakfast on the 4 night cruises. Call the PALs line to find out when characters will be appearing in PC during breakfast hours. It is not advertised. ;)
What is the PALs line?
Jan :earsgirl:

It is the phone number on the ship to call for a prerecorded message with the current day's schedule & the next day's schedule. It is more detailed than the navigator & we found out that it has more than the atrium's listing as well last cruise. We were the only ones in line for Mulan at 5:20. When someone would ask who we were lining up for & we said Mulan...they replied that she wasn't going to be out until 8:20. I said sorry, but PALs has her here at 5:20. They went on to see someone else. The photographer showed up a couple minutes early & DD got her picture first. ;)

How do I find out which number it is to call it on the ship?
THANKS,
Jan :earsgirl:

Just dial PALS...whatever numbers those letters are. That is how it is listed in the navs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter