• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

character meals / pictures

Butwhyistherumgone?

I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! A
A few questions :)

How much are the pictures they take at the character meals?
Are the characters actually inthe pics or just your dining party?
Can you add the pics to a photopass or do you have to buy the picture packet first?
Sorry for all the questions
:banana: 14 days to go!!!!!!!!!:banana:

If I am not mistaken the only ones that take pictures are CRT and Chef Mickeys. Chef Mickeys is not pictures with the characters, it is a picture in front of a display for Chef Mickeys. I cant remember exactly how much the package there was in Dec 2005 but I am thinking around $25. We had to buy the pictures then.

I can't say for CRT because we have never been there. The other character meals you can take your own pictures.

Sorry this is not much help.

Hope you have a magical time. Sending some pixiedust: your way.

a bunch take photos and offer packages. crt, akershus, ohana, breakfastosaurus, chef mickeys to name a few.

crt and akershus are the only ones i know of offhand that involve a character.

and officially, yes, once you purchase the photos, you can add them to your photopass account.

i don't know pricing as of yet. crt's is included in cost of admission.

At CM dinner and Princess Breakfast I paid $30 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter