Character Meals on the 7-nt West. Caribbean - Disney Magic

mom2aPrincess&Pirate

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. Please, can anyone tell me if you have to pre-reserve the character breakfast, and if so how? Is this the only character meal that is usually offered on the 7-nt cruises?

Thank you very much! :goodvibes

You don't pre-reserve. it is scheduled by dining rotation. We had PLAPLAP and had the character breakfast on the final At sea day.

No - you do not need to reserve. You will have tickets in your stateroom stating which day/time is your breakfast.

As above, no need to pre-reserve anything. Each family is assigned to one character breakfast, the date and time being determined by your dining rotation and seating. The character breakfasts are always on sea days or late docking days so as to not interfere with port activities.

The assigned date and time will be noted on the dining tickets in your stateroom and your server should remind you of it the evening before.

Will our 6 night Magic cruise also have a character breakfast, or just the 7 night and longer cruises?

HoustonMom1 said:
Will our 6 night Magic cruise also have a character breakfast, or just the 7 night and longer cruises?

Taken from DCL website-
Question
Will I get to see Disney Characters on board?
Answer
The beloved Disney Characters appear in an array of different settings, including plenty of meet-and-greet and photo opportunities, along with stage shows and other special programsespecially in kids' areas at Disney's Oceaneer Club and on Castaway Cay. A Character Breakfast is only available on most 7-night cruises, but there are many opportunities to meet Characters on all cruises.

However we know this is inaccurate as they do not do character breakfasts on the Dream class ships. I'd call DCL if you're curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter