character meals for boys

I'd love to see a Pixter meal--Bug's Life, Toy Story, and Incredibles!

Or.....a Peter Pan meal, with Hook, Peter Pan, Smee, and Wendy for the girls.

Or how about a Heroes meal.......Aladdin, Robin Hood, etc., etc.....

I remember reading that they did away with a Villians meal a while ago. I can see how villians might be scary to little kids, but by 9 and 7 year olds would love a villians meal!

I so agree! We're trying to figure out what to do for our two DS's to make up for them having to sit through a meal at CRT for our two DD's. Maybe Ohana's for breakfast for Stitch, but they would so much rather Toy Story or Power Rangers.

We still have 6 months before our trip. Come on you Disney suits, get your act together and give me a character meal for my boys!

just adding my name to the list, maybe somebody in the DIS front office is reading some of these threads!! :confused3 . Would love to see character meal for boys.....especially a villian meal (since my boys are 9 and 13!). A villian meal would appeal to the older boys as well as girls and many adults. I know my DB (age 18) would love to dine with the villians and so would I!!!!

As a mother of 3 boys 4, 7, and 14, I totally agree! We are going in Feb. and I guess
we probably won't be doing a character meal since nothing seems to appeal to the
boys. Pooh is a little to toddler oriented for my boys.

We should all email these suggestions to Disney! I think it would be great (and not just for the boys) to have character meals of the following:

Toy Story
Monsters, Inc.
Finding Nemo
The Lion King
The Incredibles

My son would get such a kick out of a Monsters Inc or Finding Nemo character meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter