Character Meals for Adults?

Since my wife and I don't have any kids we go to character breakfasts simply to soak up the energy of the children. I've noticed that since its early in the day and the kids are all excited about meeting the characters, it helps to remove all of the woes of life in the real world.

How can you ask for anything better than the smile on a toddler's face when Pooh comes around the Crystal Palace? After seeing their face, nothing can wipe the smile from my face.

DH and I enjoyed character meal at LTT. We had a great time. The characters are a lot of fun. We also enjoyed the families around us. We kept on taking turns taking pictures back and forth with the families around us. Plus we enjoyed the character interaction with the children. We're glad we had the experience. :thumbsup2

My DH and I had dinner at the Garden Grill on our Honeymoon, and nobody there had kids! It was great - my DH didn't know the difference between Chip and Dale, and they kept on coming up to him with big signs - very funny.

You don't have to have kids in your party to enjoy Character Meals - I think they're lots of fun, and sometimes enjoy them MORE than my kids!

We always go as a group of adults between 35 -86 we have a great time and the character seem to enjoy the adult interaction for a bit. We've done 1900 Park Fare, Liberty Tree Tavern, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickeys, Cape May, O'hana, Donald's Restaurantasaurus. Our favorites are 1900 Park Fare and Cape May which we go to every trip.

I hadn't been to Disney in 25 years. My DH and I went to Chef Mickeys our first trip in 2003. Needless to say--when I checked out of my hotel I cried--your just never to old to feel the magic of Disney and that pixiedust: famous mouse! We are going to 1900 Parkfare in May!

My friend Taswira and I go to Garden Grill as often as we can. She's a HUGE Chip & Dale fan. We often go a little later so there are less kids - but either way we have a blast. Characters are NOT just for children!!!!!

my wife and I go to at least one Character Meal every trip. I just celebrated my 27th Birthday with Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch and Dinner at Goofy's Kitchen (our first trip to DL)

But Liberty Tree is a favorite dinner, and we love Cape May Cafe, Chef Mickey, and Crystal Palace

Go ahead and make your character ADRs. My DF and I went last year both in our 20s and we loved it. We tried Garden Grill, CRT, and Crystal Palace and got some really great pictures

last solo trip make a reservation at goofy's beach blast at the BC - Cape May Cafe - loved it!!!

of course I have eat here many times before - but first time as a solo....

Me and my fiancee' love the chartacter meals. Everytime we go to WDW we go to Crystal palace. Ghee I wonder why? LOL :rotfl2: I have to see that big gloomy Donkey in person every trip. Buy really it is soooo much fun to go to these. You don't need kids to have fun there. If you are a Disney Fanatic and a big kid than that is all you need to have a fabulous time with all your favorite Disney friends.... Last September it was my fiancee's 30th B'day and he even got a card signed by pooh and friends and a cupcake with a candle on it.

The Ohana has changed a bit since we went last time, but the breakfast there was great and the Characters were fun too. Have a great time and definately go for it.

By all means go!! We have done CP, CM, CRT, PSB, Ohana, & LTT. They are all great and the characters love us "big kids" too :thumbsup2 Have fun :woohoo:

BTW here is proof of how silly they can be

84056Tigger_on_Michael_s_headweb-med.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter