• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

character meals at DL

kimis

DIS Veteran
Hi! I was wondering if the Ariels Grotto, Goofys Kitchen or Minnies breakfast cost includes tip and tax?

Also what about Mr Pat E CAke birthday party. Does that price include tax and tip?

Thank you!

I just booked Goofys kitchen and they said 18% gratuity will be added as well as tax. So no it is not included in the price.

Did getawaytoday raise their prices?

Looks like they are not a real deal anymore.

Last week I paid $125.82 for 3Ad 1Ch at Goofys for Breakfast twice.

If I bought the vouchers it would have been $161. Ouch...

Just please double check before you buy.

I just booked Goofys kitchen and they said 18% gratuity will be added as well as tax. So no it is not included in the price.

Well, they charge those things before you sit down for your meal. So, in a way, they are included. Unless you want to give more of a tip, it's already taken care of by the time you are at the table.

I don't know about Ariel's and can't remember about Minnie's.

Did getawaytoday raise their prices?

Looks like they are not a real deal anymore.

Last week I paid $125.82 for 3Ad 1Ch at Goofys for Breakfast twice.

If I bought the vouchers it would have been $161. Ouch...

Just please double check before you buy.

I was wondering this as well. I remember when I bought the Costco DL travel package in the past it came with a free character meal...and I thought the value of each adult voucher was $40??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter