character meal

deannav

Earning My Ears
going to wdw on 4/12-4/17. we have the following character meal: have a kids (age 4 and 6 yrs)
1900 park fair dinner w/ princes
garden grill -the land (epcot) lunch
ice cream social - graden grove
fantasmic dinner
winnie the pooh & friends lunch
disney spirit of luau
cindy royalt breakfast
cisque soliel
cape make cafe breakfast

Need some suggestions on whether these are too much during our stay or is any of these that we should cancell?

Also, plan to book wonderful tea party and story book princess breakfast, but can't get in. Please let me know if there is an cancellation out there....

I would probably do one of either Garden Grill Lunch or the Ice Cream Social at the Garden Grill (since it's the same place).
Do you mean cirque du soleil (this is a theatre performance-not a meal-awesome show but very expensive)? If you are looking for characters I don't think the Fantasmic package offers any venues with character dining.
We enjoyed Crystal Palace (Winnie the Pooh and Friends) and 1900 Park Fare (we did the Breakfast buffet). Cape May Cafe is awesome (our favorite-Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale). When we went, the luau didn't have any characters (it may have changed). You might want to try Chef Mickey's (a real blast).
Since it looks like you'll be there the week after Easter I would decide and book really soon! It will be crowded.

Just thought of another one-Your kids might enjoy Mickey's Backyard BBQ (if it's available).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter