Character Meal Questions

Dawnee

Earning My Ears
Had a couple of questions...what's a buffeteria? The Plaza Inn has a character breakfast buffet right? How does it differ from the ones in the Hotels?

And does anyone know the prices for a 5 year old? Will they have to pay children's price? Or are they free?

From MousePlanet:
Minnie & Friends $15 & $9 (children under 12)
Chip 'N Dale $$???
Plaza Inn $18 & $9 (children under 12)
Goofy's Kitchen $20 & $9 for Breakfast & Lunch
$25 & $9 for Dinner

Anyone know how current these prices are? I have a 2 year old and a 5 year old, which Character Meal would you recommend? We would want enough character time to take pictures. Have been to Minnie's & Goofy's (for dinner), which one offers the best meal (quality wise)? Best variety? TIA!

Aloha!
Dawn in Hawaii

My info may not be updated since I haven't been to DL in a while, but a buffeteria is kind of like a cafeteria in the sense that you go grab a tray, go up to the counter and order your food. I think, but I'm not sure, that a lot of the food is already prepared and you pick and choose what you want.

When I last went to Plaza Inn, the food was ordered as explained above, and NOT a buffet. However, I do remember there being a lot of character interaction. (I think Tweedle Dee was interested in the friend I was with!)

Maybe things have changed, hopefully someone who has been there recently can confirm or update information!

Dawn,

I had to post another message, I just realized that you're from Hawaii too! (I'm on the other side of the island though.)

Hey LuvTigger!

Thanks for responding to my post!

Much Aloha from a fellow Hawaiian!
Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter