Character magic band question

Disney Ron

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
We just purchased through the Disney Parks store a Figment and Mickey Magic Band for the kids for our upcoming trip and received them today. The pictures look like a decal or something and I was wondering how do they hold up? Will the pools or everyday use cause them to peel?

TIA.

My husband bought a Tigger one when we were down a few weeks ago, it isn't a decal. We didn't use the pool but it held up to everyday use with no problem, he hardly ever took his off.

i had my sister pick up the figment one from epcot when they went in spetember.
i wore it a few times at home as a bracelet lol.
in december i wore it for my short trip.
still looks like new.

The designs are screen printed on rather than a sticker or decal so there isn't anything to peel.

I haven't gone swimming with them, but none of mine have any issues with the design failing in any way, with the oldest being just over a year old.
My Halloween one has gone through the most abuse, but the most it shows is a bit of dirt - the design is still perfect

Hiro, my hope is these new thinner ones will not oxidize. My only thin ones are the decorated ones.
Hi Hopper, I checked and my newest pink MB from my stay at CSR last week is a shade lighter than my thicker, pink MB from my onsite stay in September ~ different MDE and our bands needed to coordinate for our Princess run! ;) If it doesn't oxidize that would be great because the oxidized MBs look like they need rubbing compound - although that probably wouldn't work. :)

Here is my RunDisney band from last Feb. Not only did I wear it during the half marathon, I wore it on our 10 day trip last June. Still looks great!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter