• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Listings for MNSSHP 2011

Then tell Flynn he has to wait! You'll be in line first to meet Frollo, right? You know, since you haven't met him and all........ ;)

I think I might even have a photo of him from a previous trip...we have seen some scary individuals outside of AK on a couple trips and dd wouldn't go near them!

You can count me on hanging out where the villians are.:worship: I will be at the Sept 30th party.:cool1: I will be wondering around getting a few others pics and autografts. Then hit the candy trails got to get me some goodies:rotfl2: Lets hope there is only 1 of me in the park I had them "the chartacters" holding there nose when I came up to see them. If your trying to figure what I was dressed as.:confused: Thumper said it best He`s not a flower. He can call me a flower if he wants to. LOL :flower3:

Thanks, that just made me a little giddy. I haven't seen him since a character meal at the CR back in the late 80's. My parents have a picture of him feeding me my breakfast because I refused to eat it. We don't usually spend a whole lot of time at DHS, but I might have to patrol the AB a bit more this time.... just in case. :goodvibes

Lest you be disappointed, Prince John can no longer be found at the Animation Building.

has anyone heard an update on whether dr. facilier will be at the party? last year he replaced frollo, but since frollo is coming back, i wonder if that means facilier will not be appearing at all this year?

has anyone heard an update on whether dr. facilier will be at the party? last year he replaced frollo, but since frollo is coming back, i wonder if that means facilier will not be appearing at all this year?

I have confirmation that no only will Dr. Facilier be at the party, but that he will have a starring role in the villain show.

I have just updated the article again with new info.

All of the villains listed for both normal meet and greets AND the Mix & Mingle show at the castle will be available for meet and greets throughout the night. The M&M characters won't be available during parades or (obviously) the shows, but other than that, are supposed to be there for photo ops and autographs.

Flynn and Rapunzel will be in Town Square along with the rest of the princesses, but will be meeting "back to back" - i.e., essentially without interruption all night, whereas other characters will rotate in and out.

All of the villains listed for both normal meet and greets AND the Mix & Mingle show at the castle will be available for meet and greets throughout the night. The M&M characters won't be available during parades or (obviously) the shows, but other than that, are supposed to be there for photo ops and autographs.

Flynn and Rapunzel will be in Town Square along with the rest of the princesses, but will be meeting "back to back" - i.e., essentially without interruption all night, whereas other characters will rotate in and out.

Well, that just seems NUTTY.

Why bottle up the princess line all night with people who only really want to see Flynn? Oh, and Rapunzel. :lmao:

So I wonder what they'll do with Fairytale Garden during the party. It seems crazy not to spread that crowd out. With Toontown gone, I can't imagine them not taking advantage of every possible remaining space.

Does that mean Tiana/Naveen will be in "Princess roulette" as well?

Well, that just seems NUTTY.

Why bottle up the princess line all night with people who only really want to see Flynn? Oh, and Rapunzel. :lmao:

So I wonder what they'll do with Fairytale Garden during the party. It seems crazy not to spread that crowd out. With Toontown gone, I can't imagine them not taking advantage of every possible remaining space.

Does that mean Tiana/Naveen will be in "Princess roulette" as well?

Fairytale Garden will be used - I know that Aurora will be there with Phillip, though they won't be doing back to backs.

I'll see if I can dig further to get more exacts on which princesses where.

Prince John is a tough pull, but not at all impossible.

I know he is unlikely available for M&G anywhere, but are Prince John and the Sherrif of Nottingham still in the Boo to You parade?
I thought they were ...

I have a 4 yo who would be thrilled to just SEE them!

thanking in advance!

Fairytale Garden will be used - I know that Aurora will be there with Phillip, though they won't be doing back to backs.

I'll see if I can dig further to get more exacts on which princesses where.

Welll, that's interesting. And one less princess in the roulette rotation at Town Square.

The M&M characters haven't done autographs before. :confused3 Is will slow down the lines!

Welll, that's interesting. And one less princess in the roulette rotation at Town Square.

I agree...interesting, or odd? Why continue to use Rapunzel's location, but put a different princess in there and put her in the other space?
Ah whatever. It means air conditioning for us while we wait with the other Flynnatics. ;)

Any word on if Ariel and Eric will be at the party rotating with other princesses. I'm just trying to decide which characters to visit for the party and which to visit on our regular MK day.

So excited for the party this year! But maybe I'm missing something...I understand the concept of "princess roulette" :-)laughing:) but from what I remember from last year's party, there were only three princess in the Toontown location that met throughout the night (Snow White, Cinderella, & Aurora, plus their princes), and no one else rotated in. I attended the first two parties, so maybe it changed after that? Just curious as I'd never heard of that before! Thanks for all the great info!

At any rate, I just made another round of updates. What you see on the article is the new "latest and gratest" info... subject, of course, to change. ;)

So excited for the party this year! But maybe I'm missing something...I understand the concept of "princess roulette" :-)laughing:) but from what I remember from last year's party, there were only three princess in the Toontown location that met throughout the night (Snow White, Cinderella, & Aurora, plus their princes), and no one else rotated in. I attended the first two parties, so maybe it changed after that? Just curious as I'd never heard of that before! Thanks for all the great info!

The latest update covered this. Town Square Theater will have three princesses - Rapunzel (continuous), plus Cinderella and Snow White (both intermittent).

Tiana will be at the Enchanted Glade (intermittent), and Aurora will be at the Fairytale Gardens (intermittent).

No word if any other princesses will appear.

The "roulette" concept is more critical at MVMCP where Belle/Beast rotate with Snow White/Prince with no pre-established schedule. You can get in line hoping to see one, wait an hour, and find they just left. You can try again later and have the same result.

While not as critical at MNSSHP, it's the same deal with Cinderella/Prince Charming and Snow White/Prince if they are intermittent.

Belle and Ariel have not historically been out at MNSSHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter