Character Interactions

Snow White in epcot was wonderful. She played a game with my daughter and was totally in character and her voice was just perfect. She really made us feel special and not just one of a hundred people standing in line to meet her. Goofy was cool. He gave my daughter a fist bump and then blew it up.

Kevin1986 said:
Who are your favorite characters to interact with? What do/ did they do to make your experience unique?

Chip and Dale! They always seem to pop up everywhere and are very fun!

Snow White in epcot was wonderful. She played a game with my daughter and was totally in character and her voice was just perfect. She really made us feel special and not just one of a hundred people standing in line to meet her. Goofy was cool. He gave my daughter a fist bump and then blew it up.

I second the Snow White in Epcot. She interacted greatly with my daughter at the meet and greet. Later, at the Princess Storybook Dinner she recognized us from earlier in the day and again spent a good bit of time with my daughter. After dessert she came back by on her way to the exit and noticed that my daughter had a birthday cupcake and immediately came back to the table. This time she sat down and chatted with all of us for about 10 minutes. We were some of the last to leave the restaurant so she seemed to have all the time to spend with us and seemed quite happy to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter