~ Character ICON Swap ~ COMPLETE!!

so cute Kristi! love how you added the lace to the hook!

You are camping in December? How cool!!

Yes on everything. Hats & sunscreen in the basket to head out to the trailer and husband has all the electronic gadgets and gizmos in a special box.

Yup, we are taking the RV down there for 10 days over Xmas. I've never even been to FW so I have no idea what to expect. I've been stalking the Camping at WDW forum for months!

Have fun! I wish we were going too! Had to cancel our June trip because of finances. (trying to refinance the house)

Kristi Great job on the swap pieces!!

We are south of Knoxville now. Hoping to get 500 miles done today.

If you think of specific things you want to know Buffy, msg me.

Here are my groups,

Groups 1, 5, 7
IMG_5731.jpg

Groups 8, 14, 15
IMG_5732.jpg

My groups are finished, Princess Julia will be starting hers after school gets out on the 15th.

great pieces Cassey!

you all can mail whenever you'd like...have a drawer empty to keep things safe until sorting!

such adorable pieces!!! :goodvibes This was a fun little swap! I'm loving all the cute icons that everyone is posting!!

Mine are completed (I might have been the 1st to finish :rolleyes1) and I have FINALLY bought bags to get them bagged & tagged. The way our schedule looks, I will likely get these shipped out on the 16th. I know that's a couple of weeks but I'm fairly certain it's in plenty of time to meet the deadline ..... In the meantime I'll just sit back & watch everyone else post ... :surfweb:

such adorable pieces!!! :goodvibes This was a fun little swap! I'm loving all the cute icons that everyone is posting!!

Mine are completed (I might have been the 1st to finish :rolleyes1) and I have FINALLY bought bags to get them bagged & tagged. The way our schedule looks, I will likely get these shipped out on the 16th. I know that's a couple of weeks but I'm fairly certain it's in plenty of time to meet the deadline ..... In the meantime I'll just sit back & watch everyone else post ... :surfweb:

you can definately mail early Leah! have a spot set aside for packages! yes you were the first one to finish :thumbsup2

Cute new pieces.

We are here and getting settled in.

Will check back in when I get home.

Lisa I have looked everywhere for a good picture of Wendy's bow and can not find one so can you change my to Hooks ship. Thanks, sorry everyone to change it on you.

BelleB's groups are done, bagged and tagged. They will be sent with mine and LaWanna's as soon as she gets her groups completed. :thumbsup2

Lisa I have looked everywhere for a good picture of Wendy's bow and can not find one so can you change my to Hooks ship. Thanks, sorry everyone to change it on you.

sure thing....not a problem!

BelleB's groups are done, bagged and tagged. They will be sent with mine and LaWanna's as soon as she gets her groups completed. :thumbsup2

thanks, will update her groups!

First Check In is Sunday....please let me know your progress ladies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter