Character Heights/CP Auditions

Hey! Ok this is super random but is anyone going to the may 20 audition for fur, face, parades, and shows? I'm so so so excited!!!

That's intresting I wonder why? I always thought with all the hair she would be taller so the hair didn't overwhelm her...

If she was taller, her hair would have to be longer, meaning the wig would be heavier... if it's a shorter girl, the wig doesn't have to be as long?

At least, that would be my reasoning. No idea if that's true or not... :laughing:

If she was taller, her hair would have to be longer, meaning the wig would be heavier... if it's a shorter girl, the wig doesn't have to be as long?

At least, that would be my reasoning. No idea if that's true or not... :laughing:

:thumbsup2 This is what I was thinking,but I couldn't figure out how to word it. :)

Good luck to you guys!!

Rapunzel is about the hair though right? Why wouldnt they make it crazy long?

So...I went to the vocal audition and it didn't work out. Does anyone know if this makes me inelegible to audition on the 20th? There was a girl sitting next to me who had auditioned for Nemo a couple of days earlier, so I wondered if that 6-month rule only applies to people who have auditioned for CPs.

The 6 month rule applies for Character Performers... not equity (which was your vocal audition). So, my last character audition was Nov. 19th, I've been in the pool for 6 months, and so I'll be going back on May 20th to refresh my name.

The CP is different. For the CP you can audition once a season, 6 months doesn't matter.

I have actually been planning to audition for Disney for quite awhile now and my question to all of the lovely people on this board is: how tall does one have to be in regards to playing Jane Porter/Mulan/Wendy/Belle.
Thanks for all the answers,I hope everyones dream comes true!

I have actually been planning to audition for Disney for quite awhile now and my question to all of the lovely people on this board is: how tall does one have to be in regards to playing Jane Porter/Mulan/Wendy/Belle.
Thanks for all the answers,I hope everyones dream comes true!

Jane: She's pretty rare and pretty much only comes out at MNSSHP. I'd guess about 5'4 or 5'5 though.

Mulan: Well, you have to be Asian and about 5'4.

Wendy: 5'0-5'2

Belle: About 5'4

Jane goes to 5'6 and she only goes out at Halloween (or if they are training someone but they only have a few people who are traind in her since she just does halloween)

Also Belle is normlay about 5'5-5'7.

Hello all! I am quite new to this site, but I have read a few other posts on here and liked this thread so much that I just HAD to join! Anyway, I have a question for all of you... Here is my scenario: I will be headed to Orlando for the college program on June 7th as a character performer. I am so so so excited, but I am a bit confused... on the log in page for CP, it says Character Performer-mouse(So so cool!!). Does this mean that I will only be in full costume?? Or will I have a chance to ever be a face character?? I am excited to just be a part of it all so it doesn't matter either way, but I was just curious if this is any indication of what character I may be "friends with!" I am super excited to meet all that will be attending FA/Fall 2010 college program and I certainly appreciate any info that you all may have! Thanks!! :)

Hello all! I am quite new to this site, but I have read a few other posts on here and liked this thread so much that I just HAD to join! Anyway, I have a question for all of you... Here is my scenario: I will be headed to Orlando for the college program on June 7th as a character performer. I am so so so excited, but I am a bit confused... on the log in page for CP, it says Character Performer-mouse(So so cool!!). Does this mean that I will only be in full costume?? Or will I have a chance to ever be a face character?? I am excited to just be a part of it all so it doesn't matter either way, but I was just curious if this is any indication of what character I may be "friends with!" I am super excited to meet all that will be attending FA/Fall 2010 college program and I certainly appreciate any info that you all may have! Thanks!! :)

First CONGRATS!!!!! :woohoo: That is so exciting! Keep in mind I've never done the cp or even auditioned so what I say is just from reading these boards, but I hope I can help!

When it says "mouse" I think it would be referring to your height range meaning you would get to be friends with characters in the 5'0-5'1 height range. Did they take extra pictures of you at your audition? If they did that's usually an indicator that they are looking at you for face. Otherwise, I think if they were interested in you for face they would pull you at check-in. But honestly I don't think there are a lot of face friends in the mouse height range. I'm pretty sure tinkerbell is in that range, but I don't think any of the other faires are but I could be wrong. Again congrats! Hope that helps! :thumbsup2

First CONGRATS!!!!! :woohoo: That is so exciting! Keep in mind I've never done the cp or even auditioned so what I say is just from reading these boards, but I hope I can help!

When it says "mouse" I think it would be referring to your height range meaning you would get to be friends with characters in the 5'0-5'1 height range. Did they take extra pictures of you at your audition? If they did that's usually an indicator that they are looking at you for face. Otherwise, I think if they were interested in you for face they would pull you at check-in. But honestly I don't think there are a lot of face friends in the mouse height range. I'm pretty sure tinkerbell is in that range, but I don't think any of the other faires are but I could be wrong. Again congrats! Hope that helps! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much r1009t!!! That is wonderful information!! :) And thanks for the congrats you are so sweet!! :)

Congrats!!! That's so exciting! As r1009t said, that's just your height range. You are in the height that is mainly dominated by the mice- Mickey and Minnie. If they want you for face, you will fit into the face characters that are in that height range. And yes, I believe Tink's in that range. Idk about anyone else... Although I have known someone who was friends with Tink, Wendy, and Alice. So those might be a possibility.

The face characters in her range are Tinkerbell, Wendy, and Alice. That's the only ones I can think of. :thumbsup2

So say you do the cp as an entertainment cm, and then you go seasonal. Can you get enough hours to live in florida during the summers with your seasonel stauts? I didn't know if this is kind of impossible for an entertainment cm if hours are hard to come by... Also, is it easier to get trained for parades/shows with a seasonal status? I know it's very rare that a cp would get trained so does a seasonal status make a difference?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter