Character distancing

DisneyParks posted a tiktok yesterday that DEFINITELY is hinting regular meets are coming back:

They show Mickey, they show someone remove the ROPE barricade, Mickey makes a "come here" motion, then a HUG motion and then nods his head yes!

And they tagged #DisneyCruiseLine in it!

I wonder if autographs will be coming back too...

I'm asking because, of course, I stocked up on autograph/photobooks in 2019 and haven't been able to use any! Even though my kids are teens/20s, we always used to get autographs and pics in the parks through 2019 so they'd each have their own small photobooks as a memory of the trip. (Didn't bring them on cruises as I didn't want to carry them around all day!)

I know my oldest will be so happy to get a character hug again!

I wonder if autographs will be coming back too...

I'm asking because, of course, I stocked up on autograph/photobooks in 2019 and haven't been able to use any! Even though my kids are teens/20s, we always used to get autographs and pics in the parks through 2019 so they'd each have their own small photobooks as a memory of the trip. (Didn't bring them on cruises as I didn't want to carry them around all day!)

I know my oldest will be so happy to get a character hug again!

I can't imagine they wouldn't. Once regular meets are back there is no reason they wouldn't be able to sign anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter