Character dining with a 3 yr. old girl

ndtiger

Earning My Ears
We are going to do the Princess breakfast at Norway and the Dinner at 1900 Park Fare with Cinderella.

How many of the little ones dress up in costume for these meals?

I have seen quite a few little girls dressed up in their disney finery.....I have also seen kids that are just in t shirts and shorts......When it is wicked hot outdoors and the little kids are just wilting......

Neither choice is unusual, really. Most kids (just from eyeballing it, no formal count, lol) don't dress up, but enough do that they don't stand out as odd. The percentage of kids in costumes seems to go up at the Princess meals......

Hi
My DGD (5) loves getting dressed up. Two years ago, she wore a Cinderella costume to 1900 Park Fare, and last year she dressed in an Aurora costume for the princess lunch in Norway (PSB). Also, I bought her a Minnie Mouse costume that she wore to Chef Mickeys. Minnie paid so much attention to her it was really fun for her. This year she wants to wear a Jasmine costume, so I just bought her one through Disney shopping. We're hoping to get an ADR for the breakfast at CRT. So to answer you question, yes, a lot of the girls get dressed up, at least they were when we were there. Have a great time!!

On our trip last year our daughter dressed up as Cinderella for PSB dinner (which we were actually lucky enough to actually see Cindrella at that dinner...) The last trip, she wanted to be Belle when we went to 1900 Parke Faire and she dressed up like Minnie for our night at Chef Mickeys. There were many kids who weren't dressed up so do whatever works for you...

Either way is fine. Most do not but many do.

My DD has gone dressed as Snow White (to PSB two years ago) and as her regular old summer self in shorts and a t-shirt (CRT last year). She felt perfectly fine both times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter