Character dining prices?

canadian_ehngel

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering about the different character dining prices for kids and adults, for all the restaurants. Our favorite is Goofys Kitchen. Thanks!

We'll be there October.

I just looked into this not too long ago cause I purchased dinner vouchers for Ariels princess dinner. Being Canadian as well, actually just in Vancouver... I see you are from Naniamo :thumbsup2 I got mine through Flight Center. So about these vouchers, well you have some options...

There are two types of character dining vouchers. There is the "Premium Character Dining Voucher" or the "Character Dining voucher"

The Premium Character Voucher gives you the choice of attending lunch or dinner at Ariels Grotto in DCA, or Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner at Goofy's Kitchen at the DLH. You are looking at about $41 per adult, and $22 per child.

The Character Dining voucher is for breakfast only. It allows you to choose from Minnie & Friends Breakfast at Plaza Inn in Disneyland, Surf's Up! Breakfast at Disney's PCH Grill in Paradise Pier Hotel or Chip 'n' Dale's Critter Breakfast at Storytellers Cafe in Grand Californian Hotel. These vouchers are $38 for adults and $20 for child.

The cool thing about either type of voucher is that your meal, the taxes, and tip are included in the price.

I'm wondering about the different character dining prices for kids and adults, for all the restaurants. Our favorite is Goofys Kitchen. Thanks!

We'll be there October.

Here you go:
http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/menus.htm

Character dining is at:

Plaza Inn Minnie and Friends Breakfast
Ariel's Grotto
Goofy's Kitchen
Storyteller's Cafe - Breakfast
PCH Grill Surf's Up Breakfast with Mickey (10% off with Disney Visa)

I just bought some last week for our trip this week and through flight centre for Goofy's (Premium Dining) was $41.00 per person. Oh and hello fellow canuck. :cool1:

Thank you all for your responses! It sounds like we might do Goofy's Kitchen for brunch at the end of the trip, and possibly either Ariel's Grotto WOC dining, OR Minnie and Friends.

Also, how cool to see some people so close to us! Across the water and just up island! Awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter