Character Dining Extravaganza 6 days on Deluxe Dining (updated 4/29)

Jumping on board! Great first review. Graden grill looked delicious :thumbsup2
Also Hope you had a Happy Anniversary pixiedust:

Thanks for your reviews. I am looking forward to more.

I loved Garden Grill but my family--not so much. One thing we all agreed on was that the Character interaction was BEST there!

Happy Belated Anniversary!!! Great review so far! We are on the DxDP this summer too and our ADRs are very similar to yours. I look forward to hearing more about the restaurants you chose. Your kiddos are beautiful btw !!!

I'm loving this thread so far!

We love Garden Grill dinner. I agree, character interaction there is amazing. It's a very relaxed Mickey meal! We are returning there in July, on our first night of the trip. Can't wait! Your kids are so cute! :)

Hi Megan, I'm Sandy. I am excited to read your review! I have only been to WDW twice. The last time was a Mother, Daughter trip (2011). We did GG also. Couldn't agree more the character were great. The food was ok for us. We would go back but not in a rush.
You got me thinking that maybe we should do the DDP for next years trip. Can't wait to hear more.
It does stink that no one wished you a Happy Anniversary. 14 years together is a long time. Hope your trip made up for it. Looks like you have a very cute family. Wishing you the best year with many more to come!!

Following along!

Happy Belated Anniversary!

We love Garden Grill- great character interactions, not rushed at all and LOVED the salad! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip. Our upcoming trip in August has most of the same restaurants that you went to!

Happy Belated Anniversary!

I adore your girls' names.

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your meals.

Garden Grill looks really good but I would have to ask for my sides to be separate from the meat.

Joining in. I was looking for a Garden Grill review and found yours. It was very helpful in making my decision to try it! Can't wait to read more :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter