• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Dining during Christmas

Dopey Rocks!

Mouseketeer
Good Evening!

We are starting to plan another trip to Mickey's House around the holidays (not sure if it will be this or next). The last time we went, my DS LOVED the character dining. We did 4 that week and are hooked.

My question is this....do the Characters change their costuming during the Christmas holidays? Do they add anything to their existing costumes, change all together or not at all?

Also, I know the MVMCP has special costuming but do they do that apart from the party and in the other parks as well?

Thank you for your knowledge!!! Have a Fantastic week!

The characters were in their regular clothes at the restaurants we went to last Christmas. (Chef Mickeys, Tusker House with Donald). We saw them in their winter/holiday outfits at the Animal Kingdom meet & greets though.

The characters were in their regular clothes at the restaurants we went to last Christmas. (Chef Mickeys, Tusker House with Donald). We saw them in their winter/holiday outfits at the Animal Kingdom meet & greets though.

Thank You! Our family LOVES Christmas and hope to get the full experience when we go including going to the Party! We took TONS of pictures last time and would love to have some while in the parks with the characters in their holiday attire. Animal Kingdom is my favorite park--thank you for that great information!

Have a wonderful week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter