Character Dining at The Garden Grill....

GG is one of our favorite character meals. You sit in booths that revolve slowly around the Land attraction. The booths make it much easier to take pictures with the characters. The food is great. It's served family style, so you don't have to worry about missing any characters while you are at the buffet line. The character interaction is some of the best we've had at a character meal. The characters come by multiple times and spend a lot of time at each table.

the food is an all you care to eat family style meal. The food is good...My 12 yr old ate off the kids menu though since she didn't care for some of the adult meal. The resturant rotates slowly but is neat and a little different. Best caracter interaction in a meal I have seen yet! Good choice! Have done before and will do again!

I agree that it's the best character interaction. I saw a sign going in last week that the seating capacity is only around 170 - if it's completely full. That's a lot smaller than most of the other ones I'm guessing. My son was actually getting bored the characters were coming around so much. The food was pretty good. Not as good as Crystal Palace, IMO, but better than LTT or Chef Mickey's.

Great fun! Unique because no other dinning room is turning while you eat, not to mention atmosphere overlooking the ride is neat.

The characters were fun and funny. Chip and Dale are my daughters favorite and they were a blast.

The food was good, nothing wrong with it at all.

Its a must try at least once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter