Character dining and photopass+

jbugeye22

Earning My Ears
Forgive me if this has already been brought up, I have tried to search for the answer and have yet to come up with anything. I have both the DDP and have pre-purchased the photopass+ for my families trip to WDW in 2 weeks. I am traveling alone with my two young daughters as my husband could not get time off which was why I decided to buy the photopass+. I have booked 4 character meals. I thought that I might be able to take full use of the photopass and knock all of the pictures of the characters out without having to wait in long lines and get my moneys worth with the photopass deal. So my question is, when you go to a character dining with the photopass+ does the photo package only include the picture you take when you first walk into the restaurant or is there a photographer who walks around with the characters? Thanks! :goodvibes

Unfortunately, the photo package is just the photo outside the restaurant. There aren't any photographers inside. I was disappointed by this, even though I guess it makes sense when you think about it because it would get so crowded with so many people moving around...

It's still a good deal because you get the actual hard copies for the photos included instead of having to pay $30 at each meal (other than the 2 princess meals where photos are included anyway). If you are worried about being able to be in the pictures, you can always have a CM use your camera, or a nice parent at another table. I've had really good luck with other parents offering to take pictures for us when we all want to be in the picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter