Character Call

livingisagift

Earning My Ears
I went online today to update an announcement call when I booked my cruise 6 months ago. Now it gives you the option of calling a number with a code. Does this eliminate the call to your phone? I want the surprise of the phone ringing, but I'm not sure how it works.

I am not sure how the call-in option works, but be aware - the scheduled character calls are very inconsistent. I had 1 scheduled last Christmas and it never came through. I saw a lot of reports here of the same. Maybe the call-in option is their fix for the inconsistent character calls?

On the one that you call into they have a recording to allow you to “set up” to listen to the character actually start doing the trip announcement. Soooo, Dial in, key in confirmation number they gave you, then find the kids, say you’ve got a call, press the appropriate number (the first part of the recording recording will tell you which button to start when you’re ready)

On the one that you call into they have a recording to allow you to “set up” to listen to the character actually start doing the trip announcement. Soooo, Dial in, key in confirmation number they gave you, then find the kids, say you’ve got a call, press the appropriate number (the first part of the recording recording will tell you which button to start when you’re ready)

Thank you!! That's exactly the breakdown I needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter