Character Breakfasts

Fozzie

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to the cinderella character breakfast in the castle since the prices were increased to include photos? Is it worth the extra money?

We were interested in this character meal but the increase seems a lot and we weren't over happy being forced to buy the photo pack that may not turn out well (we all take bad photo's at times!) :rotfl:

The Fozzies :cheer2:

we are going in 3 weeks so if no one can tell you before then ill certainly post and let you know, dd3 is mad about princesses princess: princess: , so even if its really bad it will be worth it for her.
hope this helps
tracy

If you want to eat with the princesses, but don't want to shell out the extra for CRT have you thought about the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Epcot instead?

I have done CRT three times and the fourth in August, I havent done the pics included it seems a bit of a rip off to sell the pictures but my kids love the breakfast and setting so I paid out for it. Most likley the last.

Thanks for all your help and look forward to hearing how you found the new system.

Thanks Miffy for the recomendation regarding the Princess Storybook Breakfast at Epcot. Have you been before? We'd love to hear what you're experiences were.

The Fozzies :thanks:

Mr or Mrs Fozzie :teeth:

I have not done the PSB but I know a few people who have! Why not start a new thread and call it Princess Storybook Breakfast? I bet you will get some comments from people :thumbsup2

We've done both CRT and the PSB and our DD's loved both. In fact our eldest DD preferrred PSB! :thumbsup2

Did the PSB in February, and it was well worth it. The photo is taken before you go in for your meal in the foyer of the castle. You get one large and two small pictures of your daughter (or party) in a padded frame which when opened up has a photo of the castle on the other side. The breakfast is served plated up, but is fantastic. The girls get a wand and the boys get a sword and a flashing star when they sit at the table. Great setting, and if your kids like princesses, they are all there and stop at every table for more photos. It may seem expensive when booking, but IMO it's well worth it as it will free up time in the parks from having to queue up for character photos. It's one of those Disney experiences you will remember.

We're going next May and want to do CRT but I do find it annoying that they have bumped up the prices to include photos which could be awful! Nevertheless, we still want to go - nothing could beat DD's face when she realises she's having breakfast in the castle!!! :banana: :cheer2: :cool1:

Another option would be lunch with Cinderella and Prince Charming at the GF. Check out the trip report 'The Meanest Mother in the World' page 37 for a great trip report with pictures at the dinner.

Clare D said:
Another option would be lunch with Cinderella and Prince Charming at the GF. Check out the trip report 'The Meanest Mother in the World' page 37 for a great trip report with pictures at the dinner.

Here's the post Clare talks about (I think):

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=13421876&postcount=553

Was this at 1900 Park Fayre Clare? I've never done that one.

Miffy2003 said:
Here's the post Clare talks about (I think):

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=13421876&postcount=553

Was this at 1900 Park Fayre Clare? I've never done that one.

Yes I think it is. Ihave copied the following form Disney's own web site

Be charmed by a sumptuous buffet as you gather for an enchanting dinner as a Guest of Cinderella herself. The Princess's storybook friends join in the festivities as you have a "ball" dining on delectable seafood, salad, pasta and beef specialties. Also, enjoy a "practically perfect in every way" breakfast with Mary Poppins and pals. Or drop in on an afternoon tea party for younger Guests, hosted by your favorite Disney Characters from "Alice in Wonderland."

:thumbsup2 i loved the disney princess brekfast! the fairy-godmother sits in the hall and signs the autograph books! the Norway brekfast was good fun aswell!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter