Character Breakfast

alprice

Earning My Ears
I did the priority seating for Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace and Donald at the Animal Kingdom and I noticed that the Animal Kingdom Donadls got really bad reviews. Is it really that bad?
:flower:

One seems to get varying opinions on Donalds, but we go every year and love it! We like it better than CM for breakfast, and its the only place in the World that you get Donald and Mickey together.

Where did you read the bad reviews? It seems that there are a lot of Donald's fans here on these boards, although you do see bad reviews. That is true of most restaurants though.

We've been to Donald's 5 times and have had a great experience each time. Good interaction with the characters, good service, and good food. We have absolutely no complaints. :)

We've always seen both Donald and Mickey at Chef Mickey's dinner too (never done CM breakfast). They're together not only at Donald's - FYI...

Snurk71 said:
We've always seen both Donald and Mickey at Chef Mickey's dinner too (never done CM breakfast). They're together not only at Donald's - FYI...

Donalds is in the lobby at CM sometimes. Never seen him at the actual meal, though.

Donald's, in our experience, is a FANTASTIC breakfast. We like CM for breakfast, but not as good as Donald's.

We went to Donald's in November, 2004 and just loved it. The breakfast is an all-you-can-eat buffet and the food was delicious!

I have been 4 times, 2 times was great and 2 times...the worst I've ever had...LOL I am going for 3 out of 5 next year.... one more chance. If it flops again, I'll have to walk away....

It's all going to depend on who you ask or who answers this thread...

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter