• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

character breakfast

bellman

Earning My Ears
4 yr. old little princess wants to have breakfast with characters especially princesses. Any suggestions?

Although we've never been, the breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table (I think that's what it's called) would be your best bet. It is in the Magic Kingdom, in the castle. Priority seating IS REQUIRED!!! There is also a princess meal at Epcot, I believe. (Norway??)

There is also a dinner at the Grand Floridian at 1900 Park Fare. It has Cinderella.

The Princess breakfast in Epcot is MUCH easier to get into. Cinderella isn't there, but you will see most of the other princesses. I tried to do both for our September trip, but Cinderella's sold out in 10 minutes the morning I called. It's worth a try, though. Good luck on that if you call for that one. You HAVE to call RIGHT AT 7:00 am 90 days in advance. Otherwise, you can pretty much forget about being able to get in. Cinderella can be seen in other places rather than trying to get into the Castle breakfast. There is ToonTown, The Castle Celebration, etc. I hope you have a great trip!

We took our daughter to the CRT and Princess Storybook breakfasts in September and May, she loved both of them each time. Cinderella is only at CRT, not Princess Storybook. We saw Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Aurora and Mary Poppins at CRT and at PSB we saw Belle, Mary Poppins, Snow White and Jasmine and Mulan. We enjoyed the food at PSB a bit more than at CRT but having breakfast in Cinderella's castle is so much fun! Good luck and enjoy!

bellman...
Cinderella is also at 1900 Park Fare
This is what the web site says...
Description: Breakfast and Dinner buffet with Disney Characters.
Price Range: $$
Character Meals: Mary Poppins and Friends for breakfast. Have dinner with Cinderella and her storybook friends.
Cuisine: American
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Service Type: Buffet and Character Dining
Priority Seating: Please call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)†

We just got back and I never even tried to get a PS for Cinderella's Royal Table b/c I knew how difficult it would be to get them. I opted instead for 1900 Park Fare (Cinderella's Gala Feast)and I'm sure glad I did b/c my 6yr old dd LOVED it!!!! She got to meet Cinderella, the Prince, the mice, and the fairy godmother. They didn't rush and really took the time to make my dd feel special. The buffet wasn't bad either.

Originally posted by G-gang
We just got back and I never even tried to get a PS for Cinderella's Royal Table b/c I knew how difficult it would be to get them. I opted instead for 1900 Park Fare (Cinderella's Gala Feast)and I'm sure glad I did b/c my 6yr old dd LOVED it!!!! She got to meet Cinderella, the Prince, the mice, and the fairy godmother. They didn't rush and really took the time to make my dd feel special. The buffet wasn't bad either.

We did this too and the Storybook Princess breakfast ... between the two of them we saw all the Princesses except Ariel.

They have a seperate buffet for the kids with all their standard favorites like chicken fingers, fries, pizza, etc... For everyone they had fruit, several salads, veggies, potatoes, fish, chicken, prime rib, desserts, and a pasta station. I'm sure they had a lot more that I didn't mention, but it was a good meal. Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter