Character breakfast...

Get your tickets fast when you board.

There may be more than one to allow everyone family a chance to have a breakfast.

Probably but now you will need to pick up tickets (free) for the event. It will be listed on the Navaigator (newsletter) that you receive the day you board. You should get the tickets as soon as you board. Lately the tickets have been at the Port Adventures Desk.

How quickly do these tickets run out? We have a 1-1:30PM PAT which is already later.

When we sailed in August the tickets ran through available times like fast passes. Early pat got the earliest seating on the first sea day.......and the issued until full moving through staggered times throughout the first day until that morning was fully booked before opening the second day which was filled in sequence etc. Our friends had a 100 pat and were on the second breakfast day......if you are concerned send a person straight to the line when you board...for us, tickets were in headbands and the lines got quite long but the cms were efficient. They set up several stations where you met with single CM to get the breakfast ticket and tickets for character greats. I was in the 1st pat group 7.......waited maybe 10-15 mind. Total time to be on my way tickets in hand was approx 20 mins, but later arrivals had longer waits.

Don't think they offer character breakfasts on Embarkation Day.
No breakfast on embarkation day, but you pick up tickets to the breakfast on embarkation day (to ensure that you get them). This is also only available on those cruises that have a character breakfast (not all do)

Does the Eastern Caribbean usually have a character breakfast, and what characters are usually there?

I wondered the same thing and asked online. They responded and stated yes we would. Would find out first night at dinner from our server.
Leaving Nov 20 - 7 day out of Galveston.

I wondered the same thing and asked online. They responded and stated yes we would. Would find out first night at dinner from our server.
Leaving Nov 20 - 7 day out of Galveston.

This has changed on most of the cruises that offer the character breakfast. At one time on the 7 day cruises eveyone received tickets to the character breakfast. Recently it has changed to you need to pick up tickets.
Once again check the Navaigator the day you board to see if it's a special ticket (free). If you don't see anything check with Guest Services.

When we sailed in August the tickets ran through available times like fast passes. Early pat got the earliest seating on the first sea day.......and the issued until full moving through staggered times throughout the first day until that morning was fully booked before opening the second day which was filled in sequence etc. Our friends had a 100 pat and were on the second breakfast day......if you are concerned send a person straight to the line when you board...for us, tickets were in headbands and the lines got quite long but the cms were efficient. They set up several stations where you met with single CM to get the breakfast ticket and tickets for character greats. I was in the 1st pat group 7.......waited maybe 10-15 mind. Total time to be on my way tickets in hand was approx 20 mins, but later arrivals had longer waits.

Perfect, thanks! Will keep fingers crossed and be on the lookout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter