character breakfast

lilacgems23

DIS Veteran
does a nyone know the cost of adding it if your staying at cheyenne? for 2 adults and 1 child? weve been told £49 by our agent (so £43 less their fee) but according to disney its 40 euros which doesnt work out the same

Im not sure if our agent is charging us the price for non disney hotels

http://offers.disneylandparis.co.uk/price-guide/index.xhtml#item1-2

But, why do you want to add a Character Breakfast, and pay an extra for something you've got included in your room? (i'm talking about breakfast, of course ;) ). Breakfast at Cafe Mickey is only slightly better than breakfast at Cheyenne, and it's only better in assortment, not in quality

It's a better value for your money to have a Character lunch or dinner, even at Cafe Mickey

I think it would add a bit more magic to our day plus then i can have our meal for that day at inventions or we wont squeeze everywhere we want to eat in lol

I'm not sure what the prices are after 8th November, but until then, the Disney price for an onsite hotel upgrade for the character breakfast is £13 per adult, £10 per child.

Im going to have to ring thmas cook as weve been charged the price for a non disney hotel.

Can you book and pay when you arrive? or do you have to do it in advance?

I'm pretty sure you have to pay before you arrive at your hotel, as its an addition to a Disney booking (it says in the brochure that this price is only available when presold with a package).

we are staying at Disneyland hotel and have to pay extra for character brekkie at Mikey House, is this worth it? There is a character meet and greet already at Disneyland hotel so not sure what we'd be missing out on. Any suggestions please?:confused3

we had the character breakfast twice and enjoyed it but for us it was an upgrade from the Santa Fe and DCR therefore the food was much better with a lot more choice and hot food on offer.
I definitely wouldnt pay the extra to upgrade from DLH as this breakfast is amazing anyhow.

Hi swall15,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :goodvibes

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

I also wouldn't choose a Cafe Mickey breakfast over the DLH one - but as you've already added this to your booking, maybe you could swap it for another character meal which you can prepay, like lunch or dinner?

well if its hot breakfast plus characters its def worth it for us

when we stayed at dream castle we got a hot breakfast and its all we ate as we cant obide ham rolls, cheese etc for brekfast and dh isnt a fruit lover and i dont eat cereal lol

our first trip to dlp we had just the continental and didnt really eat breakfast

lilacgems I just got the current brochure today - your travel agent is charging you the correct price (£43) for your stay if its after 9th November you're going. Thats quite a hike in price from before November.

thankyou!

does it mention other prices from november? such as hopper ticket prices? lunch with princess's?

we went last year a hopper was £35 in september, in april it jumped to £41. disney have huge increases compared to other companies and cant beleive they have 2 a yr

hopper park ticket prices from 10th November - one day adult is £47, child is £41. This price is only if you book it in advance, in the UK, before you arrive at DLRP. According to the brochure, the gate price for these tickets from 10th November is adult £56 child £49.

And the Princess meal at the Auberge - booking this in advance from the UK, and adding it to your existing package, will cost £51 per adult and £21 per child from 9th November.

thanks,i cant prebok the princess meal with my agent their contract doesnt allow them too. can i prepay any other way? is it much more expensive paying on the day?

thats a price rise of £10 per adult! how can disney justify such high 6 monthly price rises especially with their cut backs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter