Character Breakfast

dtr_angel

Sorry I'm Late
I JUST got the bright idea to try and get an ADR for a character breakfast for our trip in March. We're on the DDP and have all of our ADR made for dinner, but this is something extra I was thinking about doing.

I'm leaning towards 1900 park fare, but any other suggestions? We already have dinner ADRs at Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, and Restaurant Akerhaus - also Ohana which I know the dinner is not character but the breakfast is and we don't want to eat there twice.

I know it might be hard to get an ADR this late for March but just wanted input on where I should try for, or are there any other character breakfast buffets that I am missing?

Our favorite is Crystal Palace--but like you said at this point it might be hard to get. There is a character breakfast at Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club (Minnie, Goofy & Donald in swim attire); there is a character breakfast at the AK--I forget the name of it--with Donald Duck, etc.

Our favorite is Crystal Palace--but like you said at this point it might be hard to get. There is a character breakfast at Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club (Minnie, Goofy & Donald in swim attire); there is a character breakfast at the AK--I forget the name of it--with Donald Duck, etc.

yeah CP would be a good breakfast but we already have that as a dinner, and I'm afraid this late I wouldn't be able to get a replacement dinner for it even if I could get it for a breaskfast. I'm on hold now, I'll see what I can get!

the Donald one is at the Tusker House, just found it on allears.

wow believe it or not I got 1900 park fare on the day & time I wanted it! They also had it the day before too, so it looks like there are some openings in March, if anybody else is curious!

Breakfast is one of our favorite meals, but we avoid too many because they are money losers on the DDP.

That being said, our favorites are: CM, CRT, Askerhaus, 1900 Park Fare and Donald's Breakfast-a-sauras in AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter