Character breakfast v brunch @ palo ( I don't want them to clash !)

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
hi

I know this might seem greedy but I want both! :rolleyes:

I am just wondering what is the best day to book brunch @ Palo? :confused3

However I have always wanted to see what goes on during a character breakfast ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo , Dh & Myself don't have kids so I feel funny about booking them when we stay at WDW. This seems the perfect opportunity.

(We r on the late seating if that helps)

Also am I right in thinking (7 Night Western)
Monday - Formal night
Wednesday - Pirate night (Cozumel)
Thursday - Semi formal & Lobster night

I have wanted this cruise so much I just don't want to miss a thing ! :love:

Thanks

MrsJobba1 said:
hi

I know this might seem greedy but I want both! :rolleyes:

I am just wondering what is the best day to book brunch @ Palo? :confused3

However I have always wanted to see what goes on during a character breakfast ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo , Dh & Myself don't have kids so I feel funny about booking them when we stay at WDW. This seems the perfect opportunity.

(We r on the late seating if that helps)

Also am I right in thinking (7 Night Western)
Monday - Formal night
Wednesday - Pirate night (Cozumel)
Thursday - Semi formal & Lobster night

I have wanted this cruise so much I just don't want to miss a thing ! :love:

Thanks

I do not know when the Character Breakfast is, but my DW and I do not have kids and we ALWAYS book a character meal(Breakfast/Dinner) when we go to WDW. The characters will still come to your table and take pictures with you. It is a blast.

jon

The food at Palo for brunch is much better than the Character Breakfast food, but it would be fun if you could do both. They will assign you a day for your character breakfast, which you find out either at check-in or in your room (not sure which). You should go ahead and make a Palo reservation and then if it is the same morning as your assigned character breakfast, you can try to change it as soon as you board the ship.

I would grab something at the buffet at Topsiders to hold you over until Palo. The first seating is at 8:15 & the late seating is at 9:45 so you will be out by 10:45. Just enjoy a drink while the characters come around. We booked Palo at 11 to allow us time to run the kids up to the club.

I believe that your character breakfast is scheduled for your first sea day AFTER you have had dinner at Animator's Palate. At least this is how it worked on our 4 previous Disney cruises including our last one in January 05. If anyone has different or more recent info, please share. Thanks.

Assuming you're on the adult LAP rotation, you'll have your character breakfast on your first day at sea, Monday morning, I believe.

Brunch is offered on Key West day and both Sea Days. So, either take your brunch on Key West Day or do it on the last Sea day (Thursday).

Thursday might be your best bet, because there's less of a chance you'd have it then--the only way it would be then is if you had the PLA rotation.

We had a Palo brunch and character breakfast scheduled on the same day. It worked out fine. We were in the late dining rotation so our breakfast was at 9:45am. We had brunch reservation at 11:30am. So we just took our DD6 to the character breakfast. She ate and we just nibbled on some fruits. We then took her to the Kids' Club and headed over to our brunch ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter