Character Breakfast Recommendations

sjaz22

Own at BLT
We go every 2 years and always eat our character breakfast at Chef Mickey's. Our kids (DD11 and DS9) really love it and you get to see all of the main characters. My DW and I want to try another character breakfast, but the kids are resisting, so we might just do two. Any recommendations? The quality of the food is more important to us than the characters.

We tried Cape May Cafe for breakfast for the first time last Sept. and LOVED it. Our kids (DS10 and DD8) don't care much about characters any more, but they loved seeing Minnie and friends in their beach attire. And we all thought the food was excellent.

We're big fans of the 1900 Park Fare breakfast and really enjoy Crystal Palace for a pre-park opening breakfast. While the service at 1900 Park Fare was pretty bad on our last trip - it's our fave breakfast buffet food wise. Crystal Palace is also pretty decent for food and we've always had exceptional service there. I know you're not as focused on which characters, but I think 1900 Park Fare might be the better character choice.

Since you will be going to CM, I would suggest choosing a restaurant that has different characters. We absolutely love 1900 Park! It probably has the best food of any character breakfast. They have the typical breakfast buffet foods but an added plus is the fact that they have a make-your-own-omelette station. The characters are great as well... they have Alice, Mary Poppins, Mad Hatter, Tigger and Pooh. Another favorite is Crystal Palace which is nice because of the early entry to MK if you have a pre- park opening ADR. They have Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore, and Piglet there. If food was your main focus, I would choose 1900 Park. :goodvibes Enjoy!

if you thought the quality of food at c.mickeys was good, then the other character breakfasts will blow you away. I personally didnt like the food or quality at c.mickeys.

Tusker House has amazing food/breakfast. Its one of our fave character meals. there's mickey, daisy, goofy, donald, and minnie. Im not 100% sure about minnie thou....cant remember. but its really great. if you time your adr right/before park opening you can be one of the first to get on the safari ride!

1900PF breakfast & Cape May breakfast are also 2 great places to go. incredible food! cape may has a nice quiet and beautiful atmosphere. and its cute seeing minnie, goofy,and donald in their bathing suits!

1900 pf breakfast is good because of the real bacon and omlette station. mad hatter was funny. Dinner at 1900 pf was a different story thou. the characters were hilarious but the food wasnt good.

If you want a nice sit down breakfast, all you can eat, try ohana at the poly. great food, gorgeous atmosphere, and its nice to sit and chill while waiting for characters. there's stitch, lilo, mickey and pluto. stitch is a riot!

Tusker House is our favorite character meal for atmosphere, food and the characters you get to meet (Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Goofy...I don't think Minnie was there). We're looking forward to trying Ohanas, Cape May, and/or 1900 Park Fare's breakfasts this next trip! Chef Mickey's was our least favorite character meal because of the atmosphere and food. Love meeting all the characters in one place though but not enough to go back.

Tusker house is our #1 choice. The food is MUCH better than CM, The characters and service were great as well. Service much better that CM but the characters not quite as comical but still really good. You can also do a pre park breakfast there. 8:00 should get you gone right around a 9:00 park opening time. Crystal Palace is also good.

Maybe also consider a Character dinner of lunch. If you are on the DDP it cost no more and you have more choices. We really like 1900 Park for dinner. We have done most of the dinners so ask away if you think this might be an option.

We love Ohanas. I like that it is served family style. I like to sit and relax and not have to run and get food several times.:thumbsup2

We love Ohanas' DD for Stitch and me for the food. Plus I like that you are served family style and don't have to worry about missing the characters.

Tusker House has amazing food and so much variety.

we really liked crystal palace - lots of options! also really liked ohana for breakfast. for our upcoming trip my older two, who are not really into the crystal palace characters, are asking to go back :)

if you thought the quality of food at c.mickeys was good, then the other character breakfasts will blow you away. I personally didnt like the food or quality at c.mickeys.

Tusker House has amazing food/breakfast. Its one of our fave character meals. there's mickey, daisy, goofy, donald, and minnie. Im not 100% sure about minnie thou....cant remember. but its really great. if you time your adr right/before park opening you can be one of the first to get on the safari ride!

1900PF breakfast & Cape May breakfast are also 2 great places to go. incredible food! cape may has a nice quiet and beautiful atmosphere. and its cute seeing minnie, goofy,and donald in their bathing suits!

1900 pf breakfast is good because of the real bacon and omlette station. mad hatter was funny. Dinner at 1900 pf was a different story thou. the characters were hilarious but the food wasnt good.

If you want a nice sit down breakfast, all you can eat, try ohana at the poly. great food, gorgeous atmosphere, and its nice to sit and chill while waiting for characters. there's stitch, lilo, mickey and pluto. stitch is a riot!

:thumbsup2Yup , in complete agreement

Tusker House is our favorite character breakfast. Crystal Palace probably comes a close second.
Reserve both before the park opens. It is nice to walk through the park without so many people around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter