Character Breakfast Question

goofytwo

Mouseketeer
We have recently booked a 4-night cruise along with 4 other families. One family is a Gold Member and two are Silver. One of our first-time cruise families really wants to get their daughter tickets to the Princess Meet and Greet and the Frozen Character Breakfast. If one of our Gold or Silver families are able to get tickets to one or both events are the tickets able to be used by this first-time cruise family? I wasn’t sure if names are on the tickets or if they check ID. Thanks in advance for any information.

Names and and room numbers are on the tickets. They only check room numbers when you check in . You can take your family members spot.. I have given my spots away at the last minute..

We have recently booked a 4-night cruise along with 4 other families. One family is a Gold Member and two are Silver. One of our first-time cruise families really wants to get their daughter tickets to the Princess Meet and Greet and the Frozen Character Breakfast. If one of our Gold or Silver families are able to get tickets to one or both events are the tickets able to be used by this first-time cruise family? I wasn’t sure if names are on the tickets or if they check ID. Thanks in advance for any information.
Frozen is a meet and greet, not a breakfast.

Character breakfasts are only available on cruises that are 7 nights or longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter