Character breakfast food quality

DISfanboy

Mouseketeer
Which character breakfast has the best food 1900 park fare, chef Mickey, or o'hana? Looking to do a character breakfast for 3 adults.

Most people are probably going to say Ohana, but I think Park Fare has the best out of these options. Tusker House in my opinion has the best character breakfast food overall.

jmcghee2024 said:
Most people are probably going to say Ohana, but I think Park Fare has the best out of these options. Tusker House in my opinion has the best character breakfast food overall.

This is exactly what I thought too!

:thumbsup2 Tusker house is the best I agree. But 1900 is great too. Ohana is a must do for us, but not the best food.

I think Park Fare. It's my absolute favorite breakfast buffet... because of the strawberry soup, lobster benedict & pecan rolls. Yum!

Yeap, seems like there's no question on that one..1900 Pk Fare gets my vote too and we've been to all 3 and won't go back to CMs. We could be talked into O'hana if we had to go but we didn't have a good experience with the food there when went before (it was cold and even 2nds came out cold).

Here's a review on our experience at 1900 Pk Fare breakfast if you'd like to check it out:
http://www.disneydiningreviews.com/1900-pk-fare-grand-floridian.htm

Also not a fan of Ohana -- the pre-plated platter offers a very limited selection, and at least our CM wasn't attentive enough to have ever brought seconds of anything, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter