• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Breakfast ADR at PCH Grill

AussieFamily

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know why I am not able to make an ADR for PCH Grill from the 19th Jan onwards. I can make ADRs for other places during our stay but not this one yet.

Also has anyone gone recently and can tell me which characters are there at the moment. I would like to go to Plaza Inn but don't want to give up park time but would love to know which characters are here if I can't make an ADR for PCH Grill during our stay.

Thanks.

for some weird reason PCH is allowed to put out dates much later than everyone else. the last time I made reservations with them, (the first day they were open) it was two weeks after when everything else allowed me to.

Thanks adSimba, I will keep checking each day. I had been watching it and they were opening ADR's one day at a time then just over a week ago it stopped, nothing has opened up past the 18th Jan.

We went to PCH on 11/21, saw the same characters we've always seen, Mickey at check-in, then Stitch, Daisy, Pluto, and Minnie made the rounds at the table.

We also went to Plaza inn on 11/19, we saw Minnie, Chip, Dale, Captain Hook, Pooh, Eyore, Tigger, Fairy Godmother...and one more that is failing my mind right now.

HTH, I had no problems making our ADR's for PCH at 60 days out and never noticed a problem. You could also try calling Disney Dining to see if they can shed light on the problem you're experiencing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter