Character Bfast - chef mickeys or cape may

krmlaw

DIS Veteran
I have bfast booked here, and am thinking of cancelling one. which one would you choose?

Thanks!

Our favorite is Cape May. We love the food, service, and the character interaction is awesome. Cape May has such a quiet atmosphere that it is so easy to talk to the rest of your party without having to yell over the loud music. We had breakfast at CM in September and even though the food was good (it's kind of hard to mess up breakfast), we felt that the service and even the characters were very rushed. The characters would come to our table and just take a picture/give their autograph then leave whereas at Cape May, each character spends a good amount of time at the table and likes to spend time with the kids, we have also had the characters come around twice and they still spent as much time at the table as they did the first time around. As for O'hana, that too is a good character meal. My girls love it because they really like Lilo and when we last went there, she really interacted with our DDs, it was great. We are doing Cape May and O'hana breakfasts again in May.

We thought the food was GREAT at Cape May, but it was really hard to get too. In fact we were over an hour late for our reservation and almost gave up but since we were meeting people they were nice enough to seat us.

thanks! is the food at ohanas enough? doesnt seem like alot of choices ...

do they have waffles?

Ohana does have Mickey waffles. They bring the skillet with eggs, sausage,potatoes, and bacon. There is someone who walks around with a basket of Mickey waffles and gives you how ever many you want. They also bring fruit and some type of breakfast bread (pineapple and something else). It was plenty of food and very good.

I have not tried CM or Cape May for breakfast but I have heard nothing but great things about Cape May and will be trying it next trip.

We have tried CM for dinner and if it's characters you want to see you can't beat CM. It was great having the Fab 5 there and DD had lots of fun there.

I have only been to CM's and it was good.. usually breakfast buffet and great characters! Cape May, I could only get the day we leave.. so not enough time to eat.. I think either will be fine.

I have bfast booked here, and am thinking of cancelling one. which one would you choose?

Thanks!

Both will feed you with good food and provide you with fun characters. For the experience, I don't think you can beat Chef Mickeys's location, and it is quintessential Disney. Especially if you are new to WDW, or haven't eaten there before, that is easily my choice for most any breakfast, especially on Christmas Day. However, be SURE SURE SURE to visit the GF to see their decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter