• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Charactatures, side profiles, etc...where in the world do I find these

MickeyNicki

It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a
I would like to get a side profile drawing, charactature or the black portrait silouette done for 2 kids on our next trip....where can I find these and do you know how mych they cost?

MickeyNicki said:
I would like to get a side profile drawing, charactature or the black portrait silouette done for 2 kids on our next trip....where can I find these and do you know how mych they cost?

Price not sure but just as you cross the bridge to liberty square on the left they have some chairs right in front of the first building.

I know they have others but I just know this one for sure as we sat in the chairs during the parade.

We did the silhouettes on MainStreet...down a little alley to the right. They also do them at DTD. It only takes about 15 mins (for both the kids) Not sure but I think they are under 10 each??

they do it a few places in ak also...usually they have someone with an easel outside so it's pretty obvious i am thinking it was under 20 when my husband got a color drawing made of himself but it might depend on if it's just the head or what...i'll ask him when he gets home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter