Characers at Halloween Party

haley's mom

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what characters are out duing MNSSHP? I have read about the 7 dwarfs. What is the best way to meet them? Where do they meet at? What about villans?

During our 1st trip to WDW we did the Halloween party and spend our night getting candy, and DD was only 2.5 so we called it an early night. We don't want to make the same mistakes this time!!!

Thanks in advance.

My knowledge is from 2007, so it may be slightly different this year. The 7 dwarves were meeting over by Dumbo. There was a CM who directed everyone into a line before they came out. It was pictures only and there wasn't a photopass photographer.

Villains meet at the end of the Villains Mix and Mingle show in front of the castle. It is a short meet and greet (maybe 10 minutes?) so you may only get to see one or two, depending on how popular they are. That is also pictures only with no photopass photographer. I know you could meet Maleficent, Cruella, the Evil Queen from Snow White, Frollo, Jafar, Captain Hook, and there may be more that I can't remember.

Other characters: Princesses and their princes in the Hall of Fame (I remember seeing Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty), characters at the dance parties in Fantasyland (a tent behind Dumbo) and Tomorrowland (inside Cosmic Rays?). The dance parties have characters alternate so you may see different characters at different times. Dance parties are technically not a meet and greet, so you can't really take posed pictures with them or get autographs, but they are fun. I know Stitch was at the Tomorrowland one. Chip and Dale are sometimes at the Fantasyland one.

The fab 5 do meet and greets in costumes, but I don't know exact locations. Mickey and Minnie will probably be in Toontown in the Judge's Tent.

Someone else may chime in with more, but that is what I remember.

Here is who we saw @ a 2008 MNSSHP.

Toontown
Mickey & Minnie(together in costumes in Judges tent)
Queen of Hearts, White Rabbit, Tweedles, Mr. Walrus, Alice, & Mad Hatter(usually on Alice Trick or treating trail but were in Hall of fame due to chance of rain)
Princess Aurora & Prince Phillip(Hall of fame)
Cinderella & Prince Charming(Hall of fame)
Lady Tremaine & Step sisters(Hall of fame)

Fantasyland
Piglet, Tigger, Pooh & Eeyore(right by ride)
Snow White & 7 Dwarfs

Adventureland
King Louie
Baloo
Rafiki
Jane, Tarzan & Terk
Abu & Genie
Timon
Mr. Smee
Captain Hook

Frontierland
Jesse, Woody & Bullseye

@ Villian's Mix & Mingle(Picture only no autographs)
Malificent
Captain Hook
Snow Queen
Frollo
Crulla Deville
Jafar

Sorry about spelling! I hope this helps!!

Pooh and friends are dressed up, it's so cute!
florida08241.jpg

In Sept 2008 MNSSHP, Snow White and the 7 dwarfs were just behind the teacups. They had 2 meeting times. You had to be there 45 min. before they arrived because the line would cut off before they would even appear. They were wonderful!

Joanna-Thanks for sharing your pics with us. I hope to get a picture with all the dwarfs. What a great christmas card pic it would be.

We're not going back until Oct. 2010:sad1: These pics are so wonderful! I am already excited to get back!

POR June 2008

Can you get MNSSHP tickets at a AAA office? From what I am reading it is worth the extra $$$ to go to this while we are there. I was just surprised to see that the tickets are going to cost us about $185.00 to go....but from the things I am reading here I guess it will be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter