• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changing your dining time when the one you want is booked

Tigman

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone.

My family and friends (11 of us altogether) have already booked for August and have the early seating for dinner. Now another family of 4 has decided they want to come with us as well and unfortunately now the early seating is all booked up and the rest of us don't want to change to the later time becuase we have younger kids who won't want to wait that long to eat.

So, I wanted to see if anyone has had any luck either being on the wait list for the early seating and getting it (or not getting it), or possibly any luck with begging the appropriate person once we get on the ship to make this change and allow this family of 4 to eat with us as a group at the early seating.

Love to hear any thoughts.

Thanks to all.

Tom

We got our wait list through for an early seating when we had younger kids. I'd have the other family wait list and ask to be seated together at dinner. It certainly can't hurt. :thumbsup2

I've also heard of people being able to change when they got on board. You should go right away to which ever location for the dining reservation and changes are (I'm not sure which ship you are on :confused3). Get there as early as you can. The only problem with that is that they will give them any available space and my not even be on the same dining rotation as you, but at least you can see the shows together. With the cruise still months out there's a good chance that they can get into the early seating with you. :thumbsup2

Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter