changing to a 3 week stay ??? pros & cons

It's educational as not only are they visiting Orlando but they are also visiting Mexico and Canada. They will learn all about the Inca's in Mexico and the mounties in Canada, plus they will get to see Niagara Falls. The school need not know, that these additional countries are infact tiny little countries all situated around the Epcot lake!!:rotfl2:

Tina

It's educational as not only are they visiting Orlando but they are also visiting Mexico and Canada. They will learn all about the Inca's in Mexico and the mounties in Canada, plus they will get to see Niagara Falls. The school need not know, that these additional countries are infact tiny little countries all situated around the Epcot lake!!:rotfl2:

Tina

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I may just use that !!

Louise, I have ALWAYS taken food into Universal/IOA and its never been questioned:confused3:confused3. If I was ever questioned then I would let them have it and explain that if they catered for food allergies then I wouldnt have to bring it:thumbsup2

As you know we have always gone for a min of 3weeks at Xmas so the girls have always missed at least a week of school. This is just my opinion, but in all honesty, what do children miss the last week of xmas holidays??? Carol concerts, school plays and discos:rotfl2:

We've taken our DDs out of school several times and we've never had a problem with either one of them keeping up with their school work. I would definitely say go for it! :thumbsup2 I know that it will cost you extra in car hire etc., but you'd still have to spend money on food, petrol, electricity etc. if you stayed here! ;) In fact after reading this thread I'm now thinking of extending next years trip by a few days! I only just realised that we could have an extra 3 nights and I wouldn't have to take any extra annual leave!

Can I ask you which airline your flying with. I'm just curious because you said that you won't have to pay a penalty to alter your dates. We've booked with Virgin and if we have to pay a fee to change the return flight date I don't think that I will bother.

Goos luck! :goodvibes

Can I ask you which airline your flying with. I'm just curious because you said that you won't have to pay a penalty to alter your dates. We've booked with Virgin and if we have to pay a fee to change the return flight date I don't think that I will bother.

Goos luck! :goodvibes

Hi
sorry ive missed thsi question over the last couple of days!

We fly virgin but under a special scheme for sick children so we can change or cancel our travel arrangements without penalty. Im sorry that that doesnt really answer your question - hopefully someone will know if you ask in a seperate thread ?
Hope it works out for you,:thumbsup2
Louise x

Hi
sorry ive missed thsi question over the last couple of days!

We fly virgin but under a special scheme for sick children so we can change or cancel our travel arrangements without penalty. Im sorry that that doesnt really answer your question - hopefully someone will know if you ask in a seperate thread ?
Hope it works out for you,:thumbsup2
Louise x

It's really nice to hear about Virgin doing something like this! :thumbsup2
You have enough to deal with cleary than worrying about fee's for changes etc if you needed to. I'm impressed! :)

Go for it, it's a no-brainer!! :thumbsup2
This is just my opinion, but in all honesty, what do children miss the last week of xmas holidays??? Carol concerts, school plays and discos:rotfl2:
And watching DVDs which they never seem to get to watch all the way through!! :lmao:

3 weeks definately! i would love 3 weeks, can't afford to go for another 5 yrs (hopefully if DH gets a job he is full time daddy at the moment) but it will be DD first trip, she will be almost 7yrs old and it will be our 10 year wedding anniversary so i might try and talk DH into 3 weeks :goodvibes

BTW - just read some of your "little man's blog" .....that has just put my little moans and groans (usually that my 2 and a half DD doesn't sleep through the nite yet, but for no medical reasons and that work is a pain the backside most days) into huge perspective! sending you :grouphug: and a huge medal for 4 children! ;)

:grouphug:Hi Louise,

Go for it ...... whatever it takes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending you, your family and your brave little soldier huge hugs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter