Changing the name on my reservation?

BanditsMommy

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if you guys know whether it's possible to switch one of my party's names for mine as the main reservation holder. Right now it's currently held under my name, but I think my fiance gets a little irked when they call him Mr. my-last-name because the reservation is under my name. I didn't want to call and wait on hold just to find out that it's not a possibility, so I figured I'd ask you guys first.

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

I was wondering if you guys know whether it's possible to switch one of my party's names for mine as the main reservation holder. Right now it's currently held under my name, but I think my fiance gets a little irked when they call him Mr. my-last-name because the reservation is under my name. I didn't want to call and wait on hold just to find out that it's not a possibility, so I figured I'd ask you guys first.

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

Yeah, that's no big deal to do. You'll have a short hold since the reservation center will have to have GS do it, but it's easy.

I was wondering If you could change your name?, and If you had to pay extra?

sorry for my inglish!, i'm from peru :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter