Changing SWA flight from Ding to sale?

princesspumpkin

DIS Veteran
Just booked a DING from an airport that's a little further away than I would like, but it was a good deal. If I see a good price later on from the airport that I prefer to travel from, can I still switch it over online? What about if it's another Ding? Thanks

I'm not sure you'll be able to change it over. I haven't tried to do that yet. From reading the rules, you should be able to cancel though and take the ticketless travel funds and apply them to a new purchase. Keep in mind that ding fares are not combineable with other fares, so if there's a sale fare that's better than a ding fare you can't book them on one itinerary, you would have to book one way flights to do that. And I have found some some ding fares are cheaper when booking round trip than one way.
Sorry I don't have a more definite answer for you. I haven't tried to change a ding to a regular fare...yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter