Changing Start Corral?

Discussion in 'Events/Competition' started by magicLAL12, Jan 2, 2013.

1. dmott33

dmott33 Earning My Ears

Sorry to bring up the subject again. I ran a 10k earlier this year. It was a smaller local race. (400 or so people) and the online only has the full results, not an individual race. Should I print out all 6 pages of the results and just highlight my name, time, etc? It has the date, name of race, location etc on the first page. Do I need to bring a link of the results or anything like that to show them?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cewait

cewait DIS Veteran

I would bring the first page with the race info and your page with your name highlighted

If you have the link on your smart phone as a back up, that may be a good plan... though it is not really needed.

4. tedhowe

tedhowe Dad to Grace and Joy

Just as info for anyone looking to change corrals. The half and full bib pickup and runner relations booths were all downstairs at the fieldhouse this year. (The 5k bib pickup is upstairs)

It took me all of about 90 seconds to change (including waiting for the next available person to help me). I showed my finisher's certificate from the Philly Half and moved from F to C for the HM.

Woot!

5. magicLAL12

magicLAL12 Mouseketeer

Awesome! Thank you for the tip, we'll be heading there today!

Good luck!!

6. jmasgat

jmasgat DIS Veteran

I changed my corral yesterday and while they looked at my result, they didn't look up any "equivalent" for different race length online. Maybe 'cause I showed them a 1/2 that was within their corral guidelines.

It was easy and quick---possibly because the Runner Relations booth on the top floor (where Goofy and 5k bib pickup is) had a shorter line than the main one of the lower floor.

Maura
    Maura