Changing rides for half of party w/ existing FP

vanguardgator

Mouseketeer
Hi. I have tried searching for the answer, but had no luck. We will be at Disney next week. I have made all my FastPass selections for my family of 4. On our Magic Kingdom day, one child now wants to ride Space Mountain and the other does not. I am trying to figure out how to leave my husband and one child's existing FP selections for Buzz Lightyear, but change my son and my Buzz lightyear's selections to Space Mountain. The My Disney App seems to want to bundle us all and I am only seeing the option to change all or none. I can't seem to individually select my son and I. Any advice or tips for a way to change one ride selection on existing Fast Passes for half of party, but leave them for the other half of party? Thanks in advance if anyone can help me :)

Don't worry, you are not alone!

In your MDE, go to "Update Fastpass", then select the day, then for the Buzz Lightyear one, click on CHANGE EXPERIENCE.

If Space Mountain is available, it will be one of the choices on the next screen. Click on the button next to Space Mountain, and THEN you will have the choice to only select the two of you to switch.

It's not intuitive, that's for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter