Changing resorts mid-stay

dopeynme

DIS Veteran
Hi, everyone! DH and I are booked for a 10 day trip in Aug!!!:cool1: We are thinking of skipping the renatl car this trip, since our resorts are very conveniently located (BLT for our MK days and BWV for EP and DHS).

I am wondering.....will bell services move our luggage from one resort to the next? It would be somewhat inconvenient to have to schlep everything on a bus!!!!!:crowded:

TIA for responses!

They will. Just call them up to get your luggage and check out, head to a park, then check in later at your new resort. You can call for your luggage and it'll be delivered to you at your room. It took ours about an hour after we called but it wasn't bad. Just put anything you might need in a bag for the day (swimsuits, etc)

Don't forget to tip them!

Yes, Disney will move your luggage. As the pp said, when you check out of the first resort, take your luggage to bell services and tell them where you are moving to and they will take care of everything from there. Keep in mind that your luggage probably won't make it to the second resort until around 1-3 pm, so make sure to keep anything with you that you mind need for the day. Having Disney transfer your luggage is probably the easiest when you don't have a rental car because your other option would be to take a cab to to the 2nd resort as luggage is not allowed on the buses.

Thank you! I didn't know that luggage is not allowed on the buses....tho that does make sense if you think about it.

Glad to know Disney will take care of everything while we go play!

As everyone else said - yes they transfer. They even kept our refrigerated items (we like to have breakfast in the room) cold for us until it was delivered! It was all very easy.

Thank you! I didn't know that luggage is not allowed on the buses....tho that does make sense if you think about it.

Glad to know Disney will take care of everything while we go play!

You're welcome.....have a great trip :goodvibes.

We do this all the time and it works great for us. Just make sure that you have anything you might need before 4pm with you -- in case the luggage gets delivered late. (We've kept swimsuits, meds, etc. in a small backpack on those days). We ask for the luggage transfer, then go to whichever park we have planned for that morning. In the afternoon, we take the Disney transportation to the 2nd resort and check in. Enjoy!:)

We've usually used a cab to transfer us & our luggage to next resort. I like to check in early to avoid the busy check in time mid day. I just leave my luggage with Bell service till our room is ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter