Changing resorts in room block?

tric8783

DIS Veteran
Is this ever allowed? We have our contract with our hotels already so I assume no, but has anyone ever heard of this? We blocked BW, BC and Pop. (Our ceremony is at BC and reception at BW). Everyone we talked to wants to stay and the 28 nights booked so far are all at the BC, no one is staying at BW. I'm starting to regret booking both BW and BC and wish we'd gone with maybe CBR instead. :confused3 Anyone ever heard of changing out one of the resorts as long as you still guarantee the same amt of nights?

I'm sure it's probably possible. They actually suggested we change our original selection of Coronado Springs, and we had people who had already booked. (It was a good suggestion by them because there was a huge convention and they said it would probably affect our guests experience.) They gave us a choice of a few others, so we picked POFQ and they gave us a nice rate.

They called those who had booked and worked with them on the move...not sure if they'd do that since you'd be requesting the change and not them, but I still thought it was a nice touch.

Can't hurt to ask! :thumbsup2

I am so glad I asked you girls and didn't just assume it couldn't be done!!
I emailed our contact for the room block, and she suggested basically adding CBR as a 4th option- so we had 10 nights blocked Fri and Sat nights at BW, and now we have 5 at BW and 5 at CBR. :yay:
Sigh of relief!! :goodvibes Thanks ladies! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter