I am planning a trip to WDW for the end of October/beginning of November 2010. In the past we have stayed at SOG or offsite, never in a WDW resort. This time I want to stay in one of the WDW resorts... I have been looking through the posts and as a little confused. If I book something right now with Disney, can I change it later if I get a pin or the rates drop through some other deal? Right now is just too far out to see anything great being offered for the fall. Can I just call them back and ask them to add a pin if I receive one or adjust to a new rate because some big deal has come out? Also - do I need to buy tickets to the resorts at the same time in order to take advantage of the DDP or can I just do a room and add on the DDP without adding the tickets? (Dh is an AP since he is a FL resident, and we're waiting to see what military ticket deals might be available in Nov) Thanks for any help!