Changing names on a reservation?

Snurk71

DIS Veteran
I think I've read this in the past, but don't remember the answer. How easy/difficult is it to change the names on a reservation if some people cancel/others backfill? I assume you have to call MS for this, and isn't something you can do on the site.

Thanks

You could e-mail them with the info, I have also been able to use the Chat feature for this.

I have always called MS when this has come up....recently just changed the name on our december ressie as we couldn't make it this year....it was real easy

I've emailed them and used the chat, as well. However, the chat took longer as the CM had to ask all of the verification questions. It was easy just to send them an email.

I just did it with chat today. It was fast and easy and no 13 minute wait on the phone. I originally tried to call but it said it was a 13 minute wait and I had a conference call in 10 minutes so I hung up. I found the chat link and someone joined the chat immediately. Now that I think of it, I do not think they even asked me verification questions...

Can I change all the names? I have a week at Christmas in my name. Not sure if I will be able to use them. Can I swap my brother's name in for mine and let his family use my points reservation? TIA

Email via the member website contact link is the best way that we have found. You put in in writing and in a few days, they respond in writing that it is done. Then follow up by checking the reservation online just to be sure. Calling and via chat we have had a name miss-spelled and a he listed as a her.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter