Changing location

Vayleen

Mouseketeer
I think I am in for it...

I was talking with DF tonight and we are thinking more about having Randy as our photographer and changing our location of the ceremony. Has anyone done that? We sent in our deposit and have our contract for the Gazebo. Has anyone had a problem changing the location? :scared:

DF is now starting to get into this planning stuff with me....

I didn't change locations but I did go with outside photo after signing the contract and it wasn't a problem.

I have not personally changed locations. However, from what I have read on the boards before, it sounded like it was not a problem as long as the location is available. You might have to sign a new contract, though.

I originally chose Sunset Point for our ceremony but changed to Sea Breeze Point about 2 months before my date. It was no big deal at all...no new contract to sign, nothing. The only stipulation is availability and if you are switching from a "deluxe" location to the WP ("premium" location) then there will be the added cost.

Hi

I know I switched to using Randy as my photographer from Disney Photography about a month ago and it was no problem. They just sent me a form that the outside photographer had to fill out and that was it. As for the locations I can not answere that.

Changing location is easy! As long as the location all they do is send you an updated contract you sign it and send it back....thats it!

I sent out an email to my old WC (Jennifer O'Leary) and my new WC (Kathleen Reynolds) last night after I posted this. I was excited to hear that I got a voicemail this afternoon from Kathleen (she apologized for not getting back with me from a previous email, poor thing is still going through all of her weddings and hasn't gotten to the Mays yet!). She said the time and place was available! We are going to be switching from the Yacht Club Gazebo to Sea Breeze Point (which apparently is pretty popular on here!).

Thanks for your help ladies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter