Changing guests around once onboard

Gbj2b

Love the Disney Cruising Life
We have booked 2 staterooms for 9/11/14. The plan is to have DH parents in one room and us in the other. The only thing is that in order to receive our discount from a previous cruise DH had to be booked in one room and myself in the other.

My question is will they switch one name for another(just swapping guests around) once we get on board or even at check in?

Absolutely, this is done all the time. You can ask at Guest Services for an extra room key for the people who need to swap.

Enjoy your cruise!

great! Is this just an extra key or can they actually change our KTTW card to show the change in room? I'd like to be able to charge things to my room without it going onto my inlaws account an vice versa!

great! Is this just an extra key or can they actually change our KTTW card to show the change in room? I'd like to be able to charge things to my room without it going onto my inlaws account an vice versa!

Each person will receive a KTTW card at checkin for the room that they are booked into. Each card can have it's own separate backup for charges. For example you and your husband can have your credit card backing up each of your KTTW cards (regardless of what room you are actually in).

You can receive a blank KTTW card that is useful only as a room key for whatever room(s) you wish. So, whoever is changing rooms will have two KTTW cards - one with charging privileges, and one that opens the door to the room they want to actually sleep in.

We did our switch at guest services before dinner after things calmed down a bit and there was no line. They switched people for us- charging and all. Only one key per person was needed. I think waiting a little bit helped make the change easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter