• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changing funding source on loans?

janni518

DIS Veteran
Can't seem to find this information anywhere on the site, although my hubby swears it's there. We jumped on a contract on our last visit and had only one checkbook with us. Now that we are back home we'd likto change the funding source to another bank account. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Contact Member Accounting. They can be reached at the same phone number as MS, but using a different option on the phone tree.

Thanks, I was just wondering if there was a way to do it online, through the website. Judging by the amount of views (with no additional information) this topic has received, I'm betting I'm not the only one.

But I do thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm sure the question has been asked but I couldn't find it. Probably just putting in the wrong search terms or summat. :confused3

You do need to contact Member Accounting. If it is anything like changing the account that they pull monthly dues from, you will need to write a letter that includes your DVC account/loan number and request that they change the draws to a new account. This can be faxed, along with a voided copy of a check for the account you want the funds drawn from to a number that Member Services will give you.

While I was poking around I did find this(I won't link as it was on another board and I think that's not allowed. The original poster isn't active any more anyway) nothing earthshaking but it helped me to have it grouped and I'll print it out and give it to the My obsessive Disney husband who is usually the reason I'm here. Feel free to change anything I may have mucked up.

Hours of Operation (EDT):
Mondays-Wednesdays, Friday, 9:00 am-5:30 pm
Thursdays, 9:00 am-10:00 pm
Saturdays, 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
Closed on Sundays and major U.S. holidays

Telephone:
(800) ******** or (407) 566-3800, touch 1

Fax:
(407) 938-4151. Please allow at least two business days for a response.

TTY Telephone Number for Guests with Hearing Disabilities: (800) 800-9837 or (407) 566-3320

Mailing Address:
Disney Vacation Club
Attn: Name/Member Services
200 Celebration Place
Celebration, FL 34747

E-mail:
members@disneyvacationclub.com

Please allow three business days for a response to e-mail or reservation request forms.

When faxing, e-mailing, or writing to Disney Vacation Club, please include the following:
The name and department of the person you're trying to reach
Your full name (as it appears on your contract)
Your 12-digit Disney Vacation Club Member Number or your Club ID
Member Accounting
Contact Member Accounting for questions about Annual Dues, loan payments, and down payments.

Hours of Operation (EDT):
Mondays-Friday, 9:00 am-12:30 pm,
1:30 pm-5:00 pm

Telephone:
(800) ******** or (407) 566-3800, touch 3

Fax:
(407) 938-4117

Annual Dues Payment Mailing Address:
DVCMC, Association Manager
P.O. Box 277090
Atlanta, GA 30384-7090

(Please make check payable to: DVCMC, Association Manager)

Loan and Escrow Payment Mailing and all payment-related correspondence:
Disney Vacation Club
Attn: Member Accounting
P.O. Box 470727
Celebration, FL 34747-0727

(Please make check payable to: Disney Vacation Club)

Membership Administration
Contact Member Administration to add or delete an Associate Member, tranfer a title, or change your Ownership Interest.

Please submit a request in writing to Membership Administration.

Mailing Address:
Disney Vacation Club
Membership Administration
200 Celebration Place
Celebration, FL 34747

Telephone:
(800) ********, touch 2

Fax:
(407) 938-4121

E-mail:
wdw.dvc.member.administration@disney.com

Vacation Club Guide
To increase your Vacation Points allotment or to refer others for Membership, please call the telphone number on your Vacation Club Guide's business card, or call (800) 800-9100 or (407) 566-3100.

FYI, most of the above info is years out-of-date. Operating hours, email addresses, mailing addresses, etc. I would NOT suggest using any of that info without confirming with DVC first.

The "contact us" link on dvcmember.com has some info. Highly recommend calling or emailing via those links first.

we just changed banks and had to do this.

Contact the Accounting Dept at MS. The recording actually gives you the instructions how to do this. We had to fax a letter with our membership number, new bank account info and the date we would like the payment change to be effective.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter