changing flight home once in florida

wildwood

DIS Veteran
Does any one know if we could change our date to fly home once we are in florida at the virgin desk in orlando international . The reason I ask is that we are due to fly home on the 26th of december but as we own our own villa we may be able to stay for an extra week , does any one know if this is possible and more importantly do they charge silly money , thanks in advance for any comments

Depends on what code you have booked on, if its a lowest fare then you will probably have to cancel and rebook a 1 way flight, if its a flexible fare you have bought then you have more chance. Few of us buy flexible fares though.

Hi did that a few years ago with BA. We were staying at WL and didn't really want to go home. Then we got an answerphone message saying we could have a manager's special if we stayed longer.

I knew it was meant to be, so I called be at MCO - don't remember exactly but i think i used the number it gives on your ticket to reconfirm your flight. They allowed me to change the flight for $150 per person, which wasn't too bad, as our original flights weren't expensive. It may have gone up a little now, but I can't imagine Virgin being much different to BA.

Thanks for your answers I think we will just give it a go and see what happens I would be very happy with $150 each to stay another week :cool1:

Hi,

We changed our flights with Virgin while staying at Disneyworld last year. I'm sure the charge was £50 per person. I called the Virgin office arranged it over the phone then paid at check in. You'll probably be best off calling as soon as you know your plans in case availability is tight

Greg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter